Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

45/365...2011 (Monday February 14) "Let Me Call You Sweetheart"

"Let me call you sweetheart, I'm in love with you, Let me hear you whisper that you love me too, Let me call you sweetheart, I'm in love with you"!

Happy Valentines Day 2011 to the Haag's

Today was all it should have been and more!  Savannah had preschool and gymnastics today.  This afternoon she delivered her cupcakes to Garret, Anna Cate, Gabby and Mrs. Marnie.  Today she said Garett was her boyfriend.  It's all because he played dodge ball with her last week.  She said he hit her with the ball because he loves her and that's what you do when you play dodge ball in your sisters bedroom!  If I could secure the Schembers as our future in laws one day many years in the future that would be all right with us.  Can we bring back this custom of promising your daughter to who she will marry?  She did tell me that a date is when you went somewhere with someone and she had not had a date yet with anyone other than her Mommy and Daddy! 

This evening we had a great healthy dinner of Curried Roasted Chicken salad over a bed of fruit and fresh spinach.  Chocolate covered strawberries with my two sweethearts over candlelight made the evening very special.  Our home is full of two bouquets of flowers.  Eric brought one home for each of us!  Usually we share, not any more! I have a beautiful Fleur de lis watch and sunglasses that I picked as a special gift also.  Savannah and I gave Eric workout towels and a beautiful framed silhouette of her that we made.  Mom sent Savannah a sweet valentine card with money!  Maw Maw's card said for me to take her shopping or to McDonald's. Savannah said we would be going to Chuck E Cheese.  YUCK, I must really love this little girl to take her to that crazy place! 

The house was full of little girl valentine gifts.  Most of them were new art supplies for her art bag, a bit of candy, snoopy dog and a new Sing A Ma Jig that sings "Let Me Call You Sweetheart"! 

Valentines Day 2011 was a very special day at home with my sweethearts and I would not have it any other way.  I am thankful for all my friends on this day also that have stuck with me thru the years, thru thick and thin and the ups and downs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment