Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

37/365...2011

What busy lives we lead!  I really need about 3 more uninterrupted hours in my day!  Tonight I had to catch up on the past two days of Blogs that I did not get to.  Feeling bad on Friday night and out of town on Saturday made it difficult to get to the laptop.  Not a good excuse, but I decided I would do this 365 day BLOG my way and not add any more pressure to my life than I already add to it for trivial things!  I still plan to document every day, but sometimes life happens and you get to it when you get to it!  Heck, I was proud of myself going 36 days without missing one!  I had my BLOG topics, but sitting down was something that was not going to happen!  Maybe I need to figure out how to do this from my Blackberry! 

Today Eric and I did a lot of clothes washing and a lot of cleaning the main living areas of the house.  Baseboards, cabinets, ceiling fans, carpets were cleaned and other minor home projects.  Later this afternoon I attempted to again try to find a Mardi Gras Ball Gown.  This is becoming more painful by the day to do!  This would not be nearly as hard in Mobile.  There there are many stores that carry ballgowns and they are open every day!  Stores like JC PENNEY, DILLARDS, BRIDAL Shops, STEIN MART, ROSS, MARSHALLS, Local owned Boutiques, Resale shops.  Too many to choose from!  Its just different here!  When I have a day to go shop there are stores closed on Wednesdays.  There are stores closed on Sundays.  The snow comes and everyone is closed.  Stores that do not open till 11 am, which is 30 minutes before Savannah is to be picked up from preschool.  The Ball is 6 days from now and I know I will need alterations!  Stay tuned for daily updates!  I am like Cinderella with out a dress!  I need a fairy Godmother! 

During my outing I was to go to a drive thru car wash to get the SUV cleaned.  It was so dirty from the snow.  Eric said pay for the best one.  So I did, it was $12.00.  I inserted my card and it never printed the receipt with the code for me to enter the car wash.  So, I had to have 6 cars back up to let me back out of the car wash.  What a day!  Just life's little annoyances.  I will have to go back on Monday to get a car wash or hope to get my $12.00 back.

We attempted to watch the Super Bowl. I missed the National Anthem.  I think I saw two commercials. It's the time of day that things tend to get crazy around our home.  Good thing it was not a team we were crazy about.  Last year was awesome - the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints.  It was a great year having the Saints be the champs!  Maybe again it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment