Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

40/365...2011 We Are Still Waiting!

Snow was predicted today.  If you read yesterdays post, you know that it was 4-6 inches.  My comment was "BRING IT ON"!  We are still waiting.  Nothing but cold and rain today and School was cancelled - the 3rd time this month!  Roads and Highways were closed and government offices also!  As of 3:00 pm today, I said what the heck, I am building a fire anyway in the fireplace!  I enjoyed watching Dr. Phil and had a warm cup of tea with honey!  Savannah watched a movie and kept coming to the fire to warm her bum!  She loves a good fire! 

Here it is 8:00 pm and it is finally snowing or sleeting.  It doesn't matter now, because we don't have School on Thursdays!  Now if they cancel school on Friday - I will be sending Savannah to one of my friends that homeschool!  LOL!  Remember Savannah has not attended her 3 days of preschool in any one week since before Christmas Break!  No consistency is really hurting her schedule! 

She has kept me cracked up all day. She has told us she went Scuba Diving in Hawaii, without wearing goggles and her eyes burned.  She said she also ate ice cream sandwiches on the beach.  Sadly, she is getting this confused with the beach at Dauphin Island, Alabama.    What a great imagination she has!  Now - I am going to chill on the couch and also dream of being on a beach, someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment