Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33/365... Brrrrr - WHAT letter is it?

It was brutally cold here this morning.  Cold for living in Louisiana!  It was 15 degrees this morning when we left our warm and cozy home!  You might be asking why did I leave my home. Well, It was a preschool day for a certain little three year old.  I really did not want to go out that early.  I was letting her sleep and when she woke up she wanted to know what day it was.  I said Wednesday, she asked "Is today a preschool day"?  I thought about fibbing, but didn't.  I told her and she was so excited.  I told her how cold it was and asked if she wanted to stay home this morning and make a fire.  She said "No Momma, Today is Show and Tell and its the letter P"! 

It always amazes me the simple things that get Savannah excited.  Who would have thought, the letter P?   (For me the letter of the past two weeks has also been P - but the show and tell has been POOP!) What might you ask was Savannah planning for show and tell.  A stuffed Penguin!  She had planned it for five days and today was the day.  I can't imagine the excitement when we get to the letter S.  That's her favorite! 

1 comment:

  1. my kids actually brought each other when the boys names came up for the letter "K"...they always plan multiple show-n-tells though...because they get to tell stories & just talk during it...this week for us is the letter "V" poor vivienne...guess what kian & kai are taking for show-n-tell...sister...sister is retaliating by bringing kian's pirate frock-coat that happens to be red VELVET...too funny...i actually LOVE show-n-tell days!!!

    ReplyDelete