Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365...Multitasking!

This has been a pretty good Saturday.  It has been a busy fun day. By multitasking I attempted to get everything done!  Early this morning I drove down to Princeton area to try to find the automotive shop that did the auto inspections.  I couldn't find it, not surprising since I have tried to get an inspection for weeks!  It is either raining, snowing, a wet road or on a perfect day I just forgot about it.  I know exactly where to go on Monday morning and will get one unless it is raining!  I tried to go to the Credit Union to make a deposit, but there were at least 30 cars in the 4 drive thru's and I gave up.  I did get a birthday present bought and came home and enjoyed a nice visit with my great friend Brandy and her two girls.  We had a blast figuring out what to make for our lunch and what the weight watcher points would add up to!  We were stuffed and had only used 6 or 7 points!  The girls played really good today together.  They have been friends for almost 2 1/2 of their short lives!  I look fwd to watching them grow up thru the years as friends.  Later this afternoon I painted a silly wine glass for a friend who had an especially tough week.  We have all had those weeks don't we? I made a glass that said "Mommy's Sippy Cup" on one side and "A little Wine Time" on the other!  It was great fun and relaxing to do a bit of art work.  I definitely need to make more time in my life for art projects! I have also been busy working on orders for the Rags Land and Orient Express Children's clothes Trunk Show I hosted this week, washing clothes, downloading pictures and hanging out with Savannah and Eric. 

 Its been a great day in the mid 70's!  A good day for attempting to multitask.  So strange to have freezing days, snow, ice and summer weather in January.  But, that's what its like living in NW Louisiana. The night is winding down and there are still clothes to be folded, clothes in the dryer, dishes to be put away. But the multitasking is over.  These things will still be here tomorrow morning. A glass of wine and HGTV is calling my name!  Eric is putting Savannah to bed and I am calling it a night! A goodnight at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment