Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365...2011 EWEEEE, GROSS

Thirty minutes ago I had absolutely no idea what to blog about tonight. I could blog about the sweet sound of the rain, the two cars that Eric bought last week,  Savannah pooping in her panties twice today, having a fit in front of about 50 people as we left gymnastics class or some random topic.  I just wasn't feeling it!

It all changed:




At lunch today I took the suggestion of my friend Jennifer and a few others who sent me info on making Weight Watcher healthy smoothies that are zero points and very filling.  Savannah helped me add the ingredients to the blender.  (4 cups of fresh spinach, banana, fresh strawberries, frozen berry mix, I forgot to add the tofu)  I know that about now you are thinking Eweee Gross!  It was amazingly good.  One of the best fruit smoothies I have ever had in my life.  Savannah loved it.  Tomorrow my smoothie will be green.  I love the color green!


I was giving Savannah a bath in my jacuzzi tub.  I was cleaning off my counter tops that get so messy as I try to do my hair and put makeup on as Savannah is getting into everything.  My Momma would say eweee to that too!  I grossed out stepping on the cat litter also.  I walked into my closet and WHAT did I see on my floor?  A green lizard was there just looking at me!  I got chills and was grossed out!  Yep - me and lizards and bugs don't go together.  I will NOT, I repeat, I will NOT be cleaning out my closet this week nor will I put my foot in any shoe or boot without shaking it!

After bath time Savannah fed her fish Mr. K.  She named it after the fish on Dr. Seuss, Cat in the Hat.  Pretty cute and clever I thought.  A bit later she yelled and said someone ate all the fish food because the jar was empty.  Sophie dog was smacking her lips and had chewed the jar.  I guess Savannah had not put the lid back on top.  I was grossed out because fish food stinks really bad.  My dog better not lick me tonight.  I got even more grossed out when Eric came home and I told him.  He acted like he was gagging saying "Do you know what fish food is made from"?  I had no idea and had never really thought about it.  He said dead insects.

Here is what I googled:

From Wikipedia:
Fish food is plant or animal material intended for consumption by pet fish kept in aquariums or ponds. Fish foods normally contain macro nutrients, trace elements and vitamins necessary to keep captive fish in good health. Approximately 80% of fishkeeping hobbyists feed their fish exclusively prepared foods that most commonly are produced in flake, pellet or tablet form. Pelleted forms, some of which sink rapidly, are often used for larger fish or bottom feeding species such as loaches or catfish. Some fish foods also contain additives such as sex hormones or beta carotene or to artificially enhance the color of ornamental fish

I also looked online at PetSmart and saw freeze dried BLOODWORMS as in ingredient.  EWEEE!

I skipped two eweee gross moments today!  Savannah pooped in her panties at preschool.  They called me to come pick her up.  I was about 15 minutes away.  The preschool director cleaned her off.  They are not suppose to do this.  I LOVE this lady!  She saved me an eweee moment!  As we got to gymnastics Savannah again pooped in her panties.  I took her to the potty, she cleaned herself and we threw away the panties.  I did not touch a thing!  (Savannah also pooped two times in the potty, don't know what is going on there as she says she is scared?)

As I am busy sitting at my laptop figuring the points of whatever I decide to eat for dinner tonight on Weight Watchers online, I hear a noise in the background that I don't even know how to spell, YUM and SLURP, SLURP is about as close as I can get.  I turn around and our senile Oscar cat is on top of the counter licking the juice in the bowl of green peas I am about to cook.  I had seasoned them with Tastefully Simple spices.  They were Garlic Garlic and Onion Onion.  Can you hear me being grossed out and saying EWEEE

I never leave food sitting out.  I slipped, forgot and turned my back for 2 minutes.  I buy Clorox wiped at Sam's Club and have an obsession of wiping my counter tops down a few times a day.  I do this just in case something like this happens! 

So, now I am not hungry and it is after 8 pm.   Now I am wondering since I am grossed out and I have tons of points left for the day.  If I get grossed out again I will just puke and I can subtract those Weight Watcher points that I consumed earlier - right? 

All this Eweee Gross blogging takes me back to my Kindergarten days in Mrs. Whites class in Carthage, Mississippi.  I had to memorize a poem.  I am not sure who taught me.  I wonder if it was my parents?  I will leave you with the memory of the poem that I recited at the age of 4 and still remember to this day.

OOEY GOOEY

Ooey Gooey was a worm
a might worm was he
he climbed upon the railroad tracks
the train he did not see,
OOEY GOOEY

No comments:

Post a Comment