Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

27/365...2011 I am NOT in Control! BUT GOD IS

Day 27 of my 365 Blog,  and I have no idea what is going on.  What the heck is "Google Cloud Picker"?  Its definitely something out of my control!  I try to load images or pictures to my Blog and a box comes up that says "Google Cloud Picker, please sign in."  Then another box opens up and before you can sign in an error message comes up "

Details:
The feature you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later
So, you can try over and over and over and the same thing happens. 

I think I need a BLOG class before I pull my hair out.  THIS is something new.  It was all going so smoothly...
Oh wait.... MANY things were going so smoothly....
My bedroom was getting organized and orderly like the rest of the house.  But - I left the room to vacuum the rugs and something happened.... must have been a little alien...
I had a list of errands to do this week, get the expired auto registration, an oil change, find a Mardi Gras Dress, get Fish Food, organize Savannah's closet, get toys and clothes together for resale, pulling final papers for tax prep, cleaning the fridge... 
I am proud that I did great on my AdvoCare 24 day Challenge and my Weight Watchers food tracking and points.  I had control over a very important thing and for that I am happy!
Tomorrow is Friday and NONE of this has happened.  Tomorrow - Savannah and I together will try to cross two errands off the list. Trying is all we can do.  Because this week I have realized I am not in control of many things.  I can not make some things happen no matter how long or hard I try.  I don't know why I think at times I can control things.  I have not had any control over the big things in my life, why do I think I have control over the little things, but I can look back and know that GOD has had control and a plan. 
God - I am turning this week over to you.  It's all Yours.  It has taken four of the seven days - but better late than never.  I know that YOU have a plan and I can look back soon and it will all make sense.  It almost always does! 
Nite nite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment