Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365...2011 Words of Wisdom

Savannah stayed home from Preschool today for us to work on her "poopy in the pantie" issues. THAT is my focus as a Mom this week.  Not my most favorite thing to do.  She has to be totally potty trained before she goes back.  After speaking with Mrs. Betty the most loving preschool director I have ever known, we both think this will get her attention. Mrs. Betty is full of God's love, experience, and wisdom.  I am not too sure how the mind of an almost 4 year old works.  At lease once an hour I would tell her WHY she was home with me today and what she was missing at preschool.  Then a few minutes later I would ask her to tell me WHY she was home with me and she would say every single time "Momma, I don't know." She had no accidents today - her schedule is all over the place!  You never know when she will go or how many times.  I just don't know why I have to catch her in the process and make her go. I will take anyone's words of wisdom!

Savannah had so many funny sayings or words of wisdom today:

My Eye, My Eye, Momma I can' t see!  (after I heard her screaming from my bedroom - I learned she had hand sanitizer in her eye. We flushed it out in a panic)

Momma, I was only squirting the sanitizer on my forehead to wash it and it decided to go in my eye.

Momma, all you have to do is look at the stars and make a wish and God will give it to you.

Twinkle Twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky....I really, really, really wish for a Woody Doll, not a little one.  I wish for one as big as my Jesse Doll that I can hug really tight. I wish for my friend CJ a new Woody doll.  He lost his and is so sad.

Rice Krispy Candy is healthy, its only cereal.

No, I did not cut the tail off "My Little Pony".

No, I did not cut the strings on the window blind.  Maybe it was Henry my elf on the shelf!

Momma, please stop and bend down so that I can give you 20 kisses!

Momma, lets go outside and blow a kiss really hard and my Daddy can catch it in Minnesota where he flew out of the earth.

Momma,  Are you still sad?  Is your heart broken because I don't hear it. Can I feel it to make sure it is working?

I already ate my supper, at 9, a week ago  (who knows what this means?  everything is at 9 or 20.. her two favorite numbers I guess?)

Why did the trash man take all my candy, suckers and candy canes?  Bad garbage man!

Momma, my poopy is  not coming out.

I need my lipstick.

Momma, where is my Lilly doll, someone must have took her, maybe an alien with 3 eyes. I don't want Momma Lilly, I don't want Daddy Lilly, I only want my Baby Lilly!

Momma, you never take me to Chuck E Cheese any more.

I need my Mr. Bones shirt right now!

Momma, we need to go to Target.

I love my Rapunzel doll, her hair is like silk, I got what I wanted, Santa brought me to her.

I think Oscar likes me

Sophie is the best dog ever.

Before I go to bed I need my Lilly doll, my alligator, my ladybug, my Scentsy frog and my Princess Pillow.

I really want to wear my Dinosaur Train jammies.  They are not wet, they are just cold from the washing machine.

Well Mom, I know a little about everything.

Last but definitely not least, "Momma, will you come snuggle with me?  I can go to sleep without you breathing next to me tonight and I miss my Daddy."

Goodnight everyone, I guess you know where I am going!  Its almost 10pm and the princess is still awake.  I am going to snuggle with my baby for a little while and get some butterfly kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment